Monday, February 14, 2011

Kate Middleton loves Victoria Beckham

Kate Middleton loves Victoria Beckham's clothes. So not surprisingly, the future wife of Prince William has asked the former Spice to send a selection of formal dresses for day and evening, taken from the spring / summer 2011. Beckham was the same passion to tell the new style of Kate during the fashion week in New York, taking place in those days.

"Apparently, she likes my clothes and asked me to send some of my spring / summer. All this is tremendously exciting and I would be very honored if she was wearing my creations. Admire you so much: he is young, beautiful with a great figure and I think you wear the clothes beautifully, "said Posh.

Speaking of his new collection of 29 dresses, the fifth for the autumn / winter, Victoria said she started to draw when it still was not pregnant (she's expecting fourth child by her husband David at the end of June). Not surprisingly, the only dress that is now able to wear a "lot" shapeless beige cashmere scarf attached, so he admits, "not wait to come back into my clothes." And after you die of envy all the women present at the parade, telling that he would join her husband in New York to spend Valentine's Day with her ("David is very romantic and then helps me a lot with the children, because he knows how important it is for me my job "), Victoria has denied the rumors that they wanted it waiting for a girl (do not know if it is male or female, unlike other times, in this case we want to be a surprise) as well as those who wanted ready to pose naked for Vogue with belly style Demi Moore ("I can not I naked for anybody," he said with a laugh).

On the subject of rumors, it seems that Beckham will be among those invited to the marriage of William and Kate of April 29. The Posh knows her husband since 1998, when Prince Charles invited the Spice Girls at Highgrove for the happiness of 13 year old Harry and David has split with William the unfortunate adventure of the England job in the World Cup of 2018 (then went to Russia).

No comments:

Post a Comment