Wednesday, February 23, 2011

La Pina: How many celebrities in my Queen size bed!

One queen size bed and a queen bed, an oversized bed. From Monday, February 28 The Pina accommodate you over with a character of music, sports or entertainment and take advantage of the intimacy of the atmosphere in order to extract some particular denomination. We have met the presentation of this new program, entitled Queen and that will be broadcast on Deejay TV, and we had a few questions.

What kind of program is Queen? Every night I will have a guest who will stay with me for an hour on this Latvian. When I say I read every word they think about sex, but I could not care less, because it is spoken everywhere. I do not want to think of imaginary mischievous, I will try to know the people in terms of being: what they do before going to bed, what they do when they wake up, what is their soundtrack at this time.

What I usually do not ask why there is no time because you think only the promotion of artists and not to them. What will be the first guests? Lorella Cuccarini, Mara Maionchi, Marco Mengoni and Valerio Pino. Mengoni, for example, is a big challenge. It will be difficult to interview, is very shy, I hope to deconstruct it a bit '.

It 'nice to discover what is behind one that sings. And one who sings so well ... is not! He (Mengoni) comes from X Factor, you have always shown to appreciate the talent show, unlike many of your colleagues. I like the talent and reality shows. In fact I'm going to see me Big Brother [laughs]! (It's Monday night, Ed.) Who makes the snob and do not talk about it wrong, then he loses a bet.

They are not reality, are one form of presentation of reality. The moment the people is well known, makes his choice and can not be ignored. It has left many friends and X Factor, the most successful and expendable record company? Loredana Error I love it, I even wrote a song on his album.

They always say that people pretend comes from these programs, find a real as Loretta. It 'so true that not manage. Let's talk about Sanremo: we know that you have followed, given the many comments you posted on the Facebook page, who do you like best? Anna Tatangelo, Anna Oxa and Patty Pravo.

They did better than the older youth. I also liked Emma and Fashion. She is famous and has gobbled up a bit 'all, but they really deserve this result (I finished second ed) And now talking about you, plans for the future? Survive the immediate! And I'm also preparing an album with my producer and friend Emily Pepe.

And then there's the radio, my one true passion-About radio, lately you've housed in your program Pinocchio aspiring DJ and was not so convinced. What is missing in these kids? DJs do too, is a difficult job and constantly evolving. You have to be, not to do: I have seen many people doing one thing but they are not.

Would be much better if they were their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment