Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nursery Rhymes for Father's Day

The Father's Day is approaching. The children, as well as a gift to your father, write, or do you write the note with good wishes. What could be more cheerful with a nice nursery rhyme? Then, if the child learns to memory is even better! No need to buy a greeting card: kids love to DIY, then, just give them a card, colors and maybe some colored tape to make them happy.

Today I read nursery rhymes written by children and that can be found online. You can prepare with your children gifts do it yourself very original, and put the ticket in the packet with the nursery rhyme. The first rhyme may accompany a beautiful cake or homemade cookies! I had a dream I was very nice to the king in a castle, with walls of chocolate, caramel ceiling; volontàDolci There were toys and lots of goodness.

But there was Merlin the Magician who gave me a kiss evening and morning, which I hugged to his chest and took care of me with affection. No, it was a beautiful dream, I would not live in that castle. A most beautiful castle there: is your dad heart filled with love for me! Dear Daddy I'll give you a river 'Cause I'm your baby.

I'll give you a flower with all my love. Are you engaged and go to work and you like to play with me. You protect me: you are strong and secure hand Let x into the future. Comes With a prince on a white horse comes from afar and seems very tired. Instead of the sword There is an umbrella And there's the coat instead of the coat to look good, however the horse does not have it I'm running the meeting and say, "Hello Daddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment