Saturday, April 23, 2011

Big Brother 11: Andrea Cocco about love

Andrea Cocco is the winner of Big Brother 11, this nice guy has distinguished himself in the house for his education but also for having learned of the many betrayals of his longtime girlfriend Szilvia, a very dark time for this guy then, a lot ' time later, fell in love with Margaret Zanatta. Today we present the Coconut thought about love, about his experiences and how he managed to overcome this turbulent period.

Andrea Cocco said, "I feared I also leave the game" ed'altronde this statement is not surprising, because while he was inside the house discovered the betrayal of his girlfriend (ex) Szilvia, indeed it would be more correct to say the betrayal as the beautiful Szilvia was given to the mad joy! "Pain - has declared a" Visa "the beautiful Italian-Japanese model - has been tremendous, deep, to the disappointment I felt for a girl to whom he had the confidence.

I must say thanks to Margaret, Gwendolyn, and also to Ferdinand David, who often asked me if I needed to vent, if I resisted, I arrived at the end and won. Here, I thank the GF also had put a light to my ex-girlfriend, with whom I spoke before you begin this adventure of serious projects.

" Andrea Cocco proves to be a good person even now, a victory is at pains to specify that this success is not a revenge and declares: "No retaliation against him. I can only think of fleeing it, because it is better that these things have emerged now. I was disappointed and it was cowardly not to fight me.

" In fact, when they start the betrayals there's nothing to do, is lacking the confidence that underpins the relationship. "When I got rid of all my suffering for what has happened with Szilvia, I realized that I was falling in love with Margaret, and with every passing day, this feeling is growing and growing." Well we wish him much happiness and that this time it's true love!

No comments:

Post a Comment