Thursday, April 14, 2011

Carmen Consoli is single, but it is not a problem!

Carmen Consoli has launched its new single "AAA Wanted" that is going to be one of the songs of the summer smash. In this festive atmosphere for the release of this new single, Carmen Consoli has released a wonderful interview with the weekly "A", was told even parts of himself, revealing more intimate and intriguing.

Talks about his being single, how love does not pursue at all costs, because the right person when it comes, comes ... Carmen is a very beautiful woman, I love it, his music is fantastic, I follow the beginning from the first disc and I've never been disappointed. As we all know the singer is not a Sicilian with the outspoken, admits it has no problems with homosexuality, that's what says: "I could fall in love with a woman.

Be straight or not does not matter to me. " As for love instead adds, "At this moment I'm single. But I did not dribble, though I'd like to meet someone with whom to share, but I do not want to force his hand. I do not have the frenzy of mating, I prefer to wait. Going badly, there's always the 'DIY'.

In this sense, I really like it-yourself ". The Carmen-thought continues talking about life in general: "I love the ecstasy that comes from celebrating the beauty of life. For me the problem is: do not eat meat, drink wine, do not make a barrel, not having sex. The real problem is: enjoy everything in the right measure.

" As for drugs instead, Jones seems to be clear: I am not a great lover of the pipes and drugs in general, however, are favorable. Everyone does what he wants and the fact that there is a law that forbids the use does not prevent certain that there are drugs. I am of the legalization, liberalization, make them available to everyone, because it would interrupt traffic offense that is the basis of many other evils, the drugs generally do not like, because I do not like what I can alter my control: I have seen people who use cocaine become aggressive.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment