Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Etam presents the exclusive collection designed by Alix of The Cherry Blossom Girl

Etam has just unveiled the video with the earliest pieces in the collection exclusively designed by Alix of The Cherry Blossom Girl, my favorite blogger. If you do not know, I advise you to check out his blog for the delicacy of his style and the beautiful pictures published. The Alix Young, author of The Cherry Blossom Girl, has been so recruited to become a designer of a line Etam.

The collection will consist of 12 pieces and will be available from April 22 at the Etam stores and online. I'm looking forward to see the entire collection! Right from the very first image you can see the style of Young Alix always chic. Ruffles, lace, ruffles and bows, small patterns that make his pieces really adorable.

In addition to having an innate sense of style, the blogger has also studied at the school Esmod, specializing in high fashion, and has worked for Alexander McQueen and Chloé. Really excited about the collaboration, Alix said: "The staff is truly exceptional in Etam, left me plenty of space and freedom for the creation of this collection, having confidence in my abilities.

I drew some model, and the main they have been so excited to propose to expand the collection. They are then passed to complete 8 to 12, very much like the first collection! We chose the fabrics together, and made several tests. They told me it was quite different from what we usually offer, and that of course was their pleasure, as this is the reason why they decided to work with me.

" "Etam was aware that I was a designer of training (I went to school Esmod, specializing in high fashion, and I also worked for Alexander McQueen and Chloé), and this further motivated them to want to work with me, because it I only had the label of bloggers, "he said in an interview with Alix Ykone.

No comments:

Post a Comment