Monday, May 23, 2011

Johnny Depp is madly in love with Vanessa Paradis

Johnny Depp is a lucky man, managed to find love, to recognize it and not have it get away, the name of the hit that has already stolen the heart is Vanessa Paradis, actress, model and French singer who know us well because it is the testimonial Chanel lipstick, with a spot way too cute. Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis have been together since 1998, have two children but also are not married, the question of how this delay, Johnny Depp has joked that Vanessa has a name too good to let her change! Johnny Depp Vanessa is in love with her, in a recent interview with the weekly "A" has made a true declaration of love to his companion: "Before I was at war with myself.

It took me a while 'to figure out what I really wanted, then I met Vanessa, the woman who showed me what I missed. But it was building a family and spend as much time with the children to have on me the most calming effect. They became the center of my existence. It is pure joy. " Johnny Depp Vanessa said that without the full terms and that when he is with her life better and more beautiful: "I do not know why everything went so well, since I met Vanessa.

Because I met her in a Parisian restaurant? Because we felt so perfect for each other? These things can not be explained and I do not even try to ask myself the question. I loved it. I liked that she was so calm and relaxed, that did not have attitudes, forms, fictions. Although he was a famous person, it was just a sweet and natural.

"With a capital A love that Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis is really the only one who seems to understand it and put it back in peace with the world and with himself:" I was struck by his sense of humor and how he managed to pass myself off the upset. Even today, sometimes I happen to lose his temper and she is the only one who can make me see things in a different way leads me to not take it too ...

It helped me become a better person. "Apparently, however, not everyone is perfect, recently, a source close to the couple said that Vanessa is out because Johnny Depp has too many hats and you do not have enough space for her shoes: "Johnny has hundreds of hats that occupy two rooms of their apartment in Paris.

Vanessa would want a dressing room, but the hats are too large for him. She gave him an ultimatum: take away those hats by the end of the year or when you're not there to throw them away! He is terrified. She loves her hats and buys all the time. " Until the problems are shoes and hats I'd say it's all a treat! Now tell me, you're not a little envious of Vanessa??

No comments:

Post a Comment