Friday, May 6, 2011

Katy Perry talks about his family in Vanity Fair

Katy Perry La bella is brazen and self-confident but in fact this girl has spent a childhood very special, her family of origin is very conservative as a child she suffered this type of education, which has resulted in what we all now know well and that made the success of the beautiful Katy! Today I offer some excerpts from the interview that the beautiful singer, and his wife happy with Russell Brand, issued in Vanity Fair.

Katy talks about the difficult relationship with her parents, she is now a grown woman, and then his choices freely, as he writes and sings what he wants and is happy with his parents but there is always a wall of misunderstanding that's what says: "I think sometimes when the children grow, parents also grow.

Mine are grown up with me. Coexist. I do not feel a change and I do not think they are trying to change. We agree about being in disagreement. I am excited about my success, they are happy that things are going well for their three children and who are not drug addicts or in jail. " Sometimes parents exaggerate, they see their children only for what is not or will never be without seeing them for what they are now, of the successes achieved.

Katy tells a strange story of her childhood: "I had a childhood. When I saw growing up and Planned Parenthood [organization that provides information and services on sexual and expert] thought it was considered a clinic for abortions. I was always afraid of being bombed when I was there.

Do not know it was more than I expected, it was for women and for lori needs. I had no insurance, so I went and taught me all about contraception. " For the parents of Katy offers if an image is too exuberant and seductive, but basically they are stage costumes because she found love, married and happy and live normally, just like parents who both criticize! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment