Thursday, May 26, 2011

Natalie Portman pregnant: Photos with a bump

Natalie Portman is a beautiful actress who is pregnant and about to become a mother, it was a fantastic year for her, shot the film "Black Swan" that not only have won the Academy Award for best actress but the it has also brought the love, the choreographer and dancer Benjamin Millepied. Today I show you pictures of Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied around the city while enjoying a little 'healthy relax before you get the little baby.

Browse through the gallery, this pair of lovebirds is extremely tender! Benjamin Millepied is a very nice guy and good at his job, think of Yves Saint Laurent has chosen as a spokesmodel for its perfume, a new campaign that is entrusted to real men, beautiful and there is also strong, including Vincent Cassel .

Natalie Portman recently stated, "I only dream that the boy or girl to be happy and healthy, which is what every parent can hope for. As for me, the short-term dream is to stay in bed until late and did not need me to make up and hair, spend the day in gym clothes and relax. " It seems that the days in overalls and shoes came to Natalie, and if it deserves them all! In regard to this pregnancy, the beautiful actress of Israeli origin, he added: "Having a baby makes you feel protected from everything and everyone: what happens to you is just a hustle and bustle around surface.

I feel like in a dream, really do not know where I can not remember much of what has happened when they announced my name. I just know that my baby was kicking a lot during the musical parts of the show. It 's a little dancer. " Little is known of this child, only to be born soon and which, of course, will not be called Oscar!

No comments:

Post a Comment