Sunday, May 1, 2011

William and Kate Wedding: Photos of the wedding cake

William and Kate were married, the ceremony was celebrated, and we followed this event with you, showing you everything and more, the pictures of Kate Middleton apparel to those of many absurd hats, to the beautiful sister of Kate, Pippa Middleton! Today we are the most sweet and good, the wedding cake, a really wonderful cake made by the talented cake designer Fiona Cairns and his dedicated staff.

The cake of Prince William and Kate Middleton is beautiful, is romantic and charming, I am sure, has been very good also, I would have gladly accepted it a slice, I would have put aside the diet! As we had anticipated the cake was made by Fiona Cairns, one of the most famous cake designer and good in the world.

This very important cake was made by Fiona decided that all together with wife, Kate because she is busy in every detail. The cake is beautiful, tall, big, sumptuous, princely say. In the gallery you can see photos of this prestigious wedding cake in all its glory, as a whole but also in detail, where you can see flowers and leaves that look real, but they are all very sweet paste made of sugar.

You like it? I fell in love with me! I also so I want for my wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment