Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony divorced

The question that arises is all over the world: why are divorcing Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony? I must say that when I read about the first time I thought it was just a hoax, then the news actually turned out to be true and this golden couple of Hollywood has been wrecked. In recent months I had not noticed any removal, or rather the two have always seemed to me very well together and in love, obviously there was something wrong because it does not put an end to a marriage any day now, right? Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are, or perhaps I should say, were very close and a couple in love, got married in 2004 and in 2008 became the parents of twins.


Never problems (officers) amongst them, always accompanied him in all the places I was staying and protagonist. But why they left, the hypotheses are 4, plus a malicious on my part. The first case, the home video red light J. Lo and her first husband Ojani Noa, he won the case to be able to make public.

The latter however is a second video, of the same type, between the former P. Lopez Daddy, in short time has a habit! Third reason, the fees for his stellar home in New York that have infuriated wife. Another reason could be the attractive model that has joined Jennifer Lopez in the video I'm into you, William Levy has been divorced, now divorced ... she is actually stinks.

Marc Anthony is a very handsome man, very charming but, alas, is not what a Brad Pitt or a George Clooney, perhaps the most seductive woman of the world has tired of him and he wants someone more beautiful to show off the red carpet ...

No comments:

Post a Comment