Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Josh Beech, the model started by punk singer

The South London accent makes a punk Josh Beech perfect, and it is hard to believe him when he explains that 17 years has been arrested three times: "When I was little I was a real vandal, I was a punk rebel and would send all to **. " But he says it as if they were passed 30 years since then, in truth you are just talking about five years, from five years to bring Josh to those nights in his cell in his flat in NYC.


But change is not only geographical: "Now I am a person who loves being with the family. As soon as I can go home and call almost every day in England." And the family owes his love for music in the house listening to Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Simon & Garfunkel, Jimi Hendrix and, of course: "My mother gave me a red Fender Stratocaster: I was 15 and I immediately covered of adhesives".

Heroes goes to his parents, then Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Deftones, New Found Glory, Slipknot and Blink 182 - the last, in particular, have given the right inspiration to decide to play live. But the real hero of his life is Archie Taylor, his grandfather, who died recently: "I was influenced a lot.

He wanted to become a singer and I'm living the dream ... it is he who has saved me from the road. I've tattooed her portrait, it is definitely my idol. "

No comments:

Post a Comment