Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ambra Angiolini hospitalized for mental and physical collapse. But now is fine

Like Ambra Angiolini. Not only are instinctively sympathetic to me, but I appreciated and followed the path that led this young woman from the stage of post-pubertal Rai is not the cinema and theater, sporting good interpretative skills and a general aging, both physically and in personality. It gives me 'the idea of a person who, as they say, you know ask the right questions, and is capable of dealing with personal growth paths do not "slipped" but challenging and honest.

The sincerity is perhaps the trait most beautiful Amber, how simple and appropriate in which he has chosen to tell some difficult moments of his life. I think, for example, the problem of bulimia, successfully passed through the maternal love, an encouragement to all the girls who suffer the same discomfort, and now another stop heavy.

At the weekly magazine Gente, in fact, the actress has revealed that he suffered a shelter, last fall, for "mental and physical collapse," a super job, I suppose. Tied for years to songwriter Francesco Renga, from which also had two children, Angiolini said it was forced, on account of hospital stay, to delay marriage, have already been established, with her boyfriend.

But the most important thing I want to share with you about the news is the fact that the beautiful Amber is now perfectly well, and that the process that allowed this full recovery, it is quite interesting. Listen as she describes it: "I had announced a long path to recovery. Instead, thanks to my determination, in two and a half months I've done.

" How? We ask you. "With the rest, proper nutrition and homeopathy: I did not choose the easy road." She says. In short, no drugs and the like, only self-care and patience. Essential closeness of her boyfriend: "For Francis it was a disaster - told Amber - He left his record and I'm sick.

He had to deal with children and also myself, that I could not stand alone. Now we are full of commitments and priorities have changed for the moment we are getting married. Love does not mean married. I should be chained up because they want to keep Francis is a special man. Instead of being so very precious to him without chains.

It 's my only presumption, the rest I consider myself a duffer. " Joke, Angiolini, but his words reflected a great love and deep. Currently, the actress is on stage with the show Fists in the Pocket, and soon will come to the screen the latest films she interpreted - All the sea and News of the excavations - the first shot of the exhaustion that hit.

Congratulations Amber, for honesty, patience and professionalism. And I wish, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment