Thursday, March 10, 2011

Father's Day 2011: the poems to dedicate

On 19 March we celebrate Father's Day is designated not by chance that you remember St. Joseph, a bit is the 'father of all fathers, "if we say so. A recurrence beautiful, sweet, importantly, not be overlooked. Especially in families where there are young children and adolescents, do some 'pampering the male parent is an opportunity not to be missed.

More and more attentive and caring are the fathers of "next generation", often much better in this role than in that of his peers and husbands. But today I want to imagine the typical happy family, like so many, and just focus on the father figure. Central role in the education of children, sometimes very influential than others, but the important thing is always to distinguish the report are the love, respect and understanding.

On the occasion of Father's Day 2011, kids can do things to please their fathers, as they say the Tuscans. DIY chores, little thoughts, indulge in the kitchen with the help of her mother, there are many options. But even a simple greetings card with a beautiful poem ad hoc, I am sure that will cause the right emotion.

Below is a few nice rhyme to devote to his beloved father, choose what suits you best! Thank you Father I thank you Dad, for giving me life, for having chosen me even if you were so young, to have given up your dreams to become a father. For teaching me how to ride a bike and comforted me whenever I was sad.

When reprimanded for allowing me wrong, for teaching me the difference between good and evil. Thank you for teaching me what respect and gratitude, love and altruism. At Santa This morning I asked my tender heart, "said Suggeriscimi me some love, some you suggeriscimi sweet accent to make my dad happy." And my heart told me: "Tell him this only: I love you ...

but so, so, so ..." In my Father's father, even if you were not my father, if I were a stranger to me, for yourself also love you. Which reminds me of a winter morning on the first purple 'found out from the wall opposite your window and we pray for happy news. Then he removed the wooden ladder on his shoulder came out of the house el'appoggiasti the wall.

We were the small window. It's that other time I remember my little sister home again for threatening chased (the stubborn did not know). But raggiuntala screaming loud from fear you missed the heart, that I had seen you chase your little children, all drawn to the wavering frightened you in the chest, and caresses the inside of your arms wrapped as to defend it from that bad ch 'was the first of you.

Father, if you were not my father, if I were a stranger to me, among all those men already so many in the heart of your child love you. (Camillo Sbarbaro) Father I have almost a portrait of my dear father, in time, but the time she takes it away ... My father in the garden of our house my father among his books, that works.

Big eyes, the forehead, his face gaunt, his mustache hair. My father in the garden of our home reflect, dream, suffer, speak loudly. Walk. Oh, my father, yet I see you and you do not have the time lost! Now I'm older than you, my father, when I kissed. But remember that you are still the baby to join hands.

(Antonio Machado)

No comments:

Post a Comment