Monday, March 14, 2011

Love songs: "I would like to raise" by Elisa

"I would like to raise" by Elisa and Giuliano Sangiorgi is a beautiful love song. Elisa like few other singers can interpret the true feelings and this piece is really wonderful Sangiorgi, one of the most beautiful ever written. If you love love songs, pieces of Italian singer is really a must. Dedicate a song like this to your boyfriend then, is a true act of love, a statement to express your feelings in a unique and clear.

Here's the video of the beautiful and the text "I want to raise" by Elisa and Giuliano Sangiorgi. You left me speechless like a spring and this is a ray of light that fills a thought of you And the moment when the sun becomes golden and the heart becomes light as air before the time it takes us away take away from here I would like to raise you would like to consular You told me I saw you change You're no longer to feel for a moment I wanted it to be true even just a little Cause I heard you get but I wanted to disappear and instead I saw you aim instead I saw you shoot that soul you said you would like to raise that I would like to console you I would find you would like to raise you would like to travel on wings of paper with you know who invented feel the wind blows and does not hide if you move when I lost under so many stars we wonder what we came to do what love is stronger stringiamoci still let us keep close to heart I would like to raise you would like to consular and travel on wings of paper with you know invent feel the wind blowing, and if we do not hide moves below when I lost so many stars we wonder what we came to do what love is stronger stringiamoci still let us keep close to heart I want to travel on wings of paper you would like to know invent feel the wind blowing and if we do not hide move in when I lost so many stars we wonder what we have come to love farecos'รจ stringiamoci stronger still let us keep close to the heart

No comments:

Post a Comment