Sunday, March 20, 2011

A sad dance for the brothers Casillas

The heart is sad but, as they say, show must go on. The principality of Monaco, in mourning for the death of Princess Antoinette - sister of Prince Rainier's father, Albert, Caroline and Stephanie of Monaco -, still holds true to the tradition of the Rose Ball, go along with the world for excellence Cross Ball Red.

Absent senior members of the family, are the young brothers Casillas (Pierre, Charlotte and Andrea) to conduct the evening, this year devoted to Motown music and its heroes

1 comment:

  1. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the difficulty is one thing that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very completely happy that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for one thing regarding this.

    Ecstatic Dance Directory

    ReplyDelete