Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beautiful songs: "With the clouds" by Emma Marone

Today we talk about beautiful songs and especially "With the clouds" by Emma Marone. An artist who has had a huge success after its participation in the reality of Maria de Filippi. The song that I propose today I love it and I recommend you listen to it. The singer's words evoke the feeling of time passing, but also a love of a person with the time change.

A very nice text that is worth to be listened to carefully. Here is the beautiful song "With the clouds" by Emma Marone. It seems to me little time has passed, my watch has stopped and I do not know how much, and I do not understand what you just said and you do not happen again, and now everything looks very different, or perhaps removing makeup from your face But I told you about and very often do not recognize you more and everything changes and change Danzer at night with clouds defy fate without tears, like rain, like the air to make life more simple than it at night and dance with the clouds kiss the lot without tears like rain, like air to make life more complicated for me and for you I think our time has passed your poems, pictures in black and white and the words written on a wall does not the more we read and everything changes and change Danzer at night with clouds defy fate without tears, like rain, like air to make life easier than it at night and dance with the clouds kiss the lot without crying like rain, like the air to make life more complicated picture of me and you, marked by the passage of time and leave traces in the mind Danzer stifled dreams at night with clouds defy fate without tears, like rain as if it were air to make life easier than it at night and dance with the clouds kiss the lot without tears like rain, like the air to make life more complicated for me and for you and for me to you

No comments:

Post a Comment