Monday, April 4, 2011

Love songs: "Who says I" of the Blue

A beautiful love song some time ago but is still proving a big success is undoubtedly "Who says to me" by Blue. A text in Italian, which is the rehabilitation of the song Breathe Easy, taken from their third album, Guilty, written by Tiziano Ferro, was released as a single in 2003 and that, understandably, had a great success especially in Italy.

He made his debut in the singles chart in the first place and stayed there for eight consecutive weeks. 8 months in the standings with six months in the top 20. I would say a great success! And I see you smile as you make eye contact and then say goodbye and I would be lying if I say "now go" now now ...

Who says I do not think you'll come back now ... Oh who says you think you feel bad turning to smile at him wear smiles, happiness, but without magic Do not cry because you just can not lose But you never know ... (but you know) I've lost everything and you never lose by now ... But who now tells me I do not think you'll come back now ...

Oh who That tells you I'm hurt to think You smile, turning to him ... Oh you who say I'm hurt to think he would smile You smile turned to nothing more sense, not now and will tour the city But do not forget ahhh Oh Why (oh no no hate me) I think you feel bad turning to smile at him ... Oh who tells me I do not think you'll come back now Oh yeah ...

who will tell you (now) What I think you hurt him to smile, turning to him ...

No comments:

Post a Comment