Sunday, April 17, 2011

Vanessa Incontrada jealous of Claudio Bisio Zelig with Paola Cortellesi

Vanessa Incontrada is a really beautiful girl, recently did a little 'smile the interview granted to the weekly "A" in which he talked about the reaction he had when he saw Paola Cortellesi on stage with Zelig Claudio Bisio. After seven years, Vanessa was just giving up the famous cabaret of television to concentrate on his family and his career as an actress, does admit to having cried to hear her tenderness, she had felt like a woman betrayed.

Vanessa Incontrada exclusive interview to be published in the weekly directed by Maria Latella, said: "I happened to look Zelig and I cried. That was my home, my family. Claudio, a husband. It's like when you separate, you're not in love, decides to leave, but seeing another woman close to the person who for eight years has been your companion, her house keys, well, can not do it themselves.

" The Met goes on to say: "I did not look very Cortellesi Paola, Claudio watched the behind the scenes, new scenes, I was wondering how are the singers, comedians ... a very great sadness. When you love someone or something must carry it with you. " But he admits that he knew it would not be easy nor painless to say goodbye to Zelig, "I knew that there would be tears, but it was different, and more.

I thought of my stage, my dressing room, the sushi that Sonia took me to the meeting at noon. I also did understand the importance that took me to Zelig, he has given me and what I left. But what made me suffer. " The former presenter of Zelig is engaged in various film and dreams of a future as a writer on television but was also offered to make a Plautus in the theater, she says she likes that idea very much.

These days, Vanessa Incontrada is committed in a book to tell the suffering and discomfort that he felt when he was accused of being fattened up too much with the pregnancy: "The others would not be perfect but I un'extraterrestre. At the time the press was very heavy and it was also long after.

Vanessa I've seen live and I must say that it is really beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment