Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Bella:" Yeah "by Vasco Rossi

Here is the new single by Vasco Rossi, entitled "Yeah" and has already jumped to the top of the Italian charts. The song just came out on February 7 last day of the fifty-ninth birthday of the singer beloved by millions of fans. A really beautiful piece that, since the early hours had made it clear to its full potential.

And like all new or old songs of Vasco Rossi, also his "Yeah" could be a huge success. Here's to you video and text. Yeah looked like the end of the world but it takes skills are still here eh, giĆ il cold when it comes time to go away then come up with another devilish eh, already looked like the end of the world but here and there's nothing there is nothing to change his heart beats faster and the life which does not go to the devil you do not sell it gives to the soul that repents half and half with air, with the sun in the heart with anger with hatred, love up in four words I'm still here, eh, eh already, already I'm still here eh, now I'm already vaccinated, you know it takes imagination and then what? eh, already took the life that I want you always rest in the balance more or less, more or less further down, more down than up, higher higher, more down than up, more down than up, more down than up from the heart that beats faster and the life that goes wrong with what you do not take with what is not given then the soul that surrenders to melancholy then cry, then laugh, then I decide what will happen? her heart beats faster at night, "adda step" the devil you do not sell I'm still here, eh, eh already, already I'm still here, eh, eh already, already I'm still here I'm still here, eh, eh already, already

No comments:

Post a Comment