Sunday, May 22, 2011

Love songs: "Love me" by Jovanotti

What I am presenting today is a beautiful love song, "Love me" by Jovanotti which is also part of his latest album. If you want a song perfect for a dedication but also the soundtrack of your wedding, this Jovanotti is just perfect. Remember too that the Italian singer is having a huge success with his latest album, his songs are the most played on the radio and his music have the ability to quickly become a blockbuster.

Here's the video and lyrics for "Love Me" by Jovanotti. Now I look at you now you look at me now I'll try Now you hide Now I'm here now and now we are still here Now I feel Now I lock my hands now caressing my back now my full time loosens the chain a spark then a den of whale now I thank you for being born to be because you found thee lost hour that day as you caress me now And you also do a wall collapses Placami thirsty skin to skin fish in the net before Before dying to know the love of winter to know the love Love me as if we had one day to the amoreAmami Love me Love me Love me Love me like we're alone in the world alone in the world Amani Amami Amami Now I savor you explore the River of Time 'amazon vein of gold now in my arms shake your chest Now the scale is a perfect balance Now we just fireworks Lama on the skin prior to sacrifice the bath I put a little flour' Now you salt your side And my hands make bread chew your breath sound your side looking a little 'shadow then I lie on your lawn surf game with smells smells Now I'm in.

Now I'm out Love me as if we had one day to love Love me Love me Love me Love me Love me like we're alone in the world alone in the world Love me like we're alone in the world alone in the world Love me like we're alone in the world alone in the world alone in the world alone in the world now and again and again Now and now Now and again Time and time again and again and again Now Time and time again and yet still love me like we're alone in the world alone in the world Love me like we're alone in the world now the world holds its breath while we walk on the wire above hours the universe holds its breath while we walk above Now on the wire you catch you breath Now I read in the lines of your feet my future Now I smile Now I do not believe that suddenly turned the corner I see you Now I get drunk in your kisses, You do what 'and I do what I want' that You do what you want 'and I do what I want' You do what you want 'and I do what I want' that you love me As if we had one day to love Love me Love me Love me Love me Love me like we're alone in the world to the Suns Love me Love me Love me Love me like the world if we were alone in the world as if we were alone in the world Love me Love me Love me now I remember what I wanted was just that now I'm alive now I remember what I wanted was just that I'm alive Love Me Now

No comments:

Post a Comment