Sunday, May 22, 2011

Make-up P / E 2011: the trend say yellow. But we really like?

When they started to appear for make-up trends S / S 2011 I could not believe my eyes ... the colors must lead the way for the ... was yellow! As in 1985, when an entire Madonna lace, corsets and crosses, had launched a then fairly unknown yellow enamel, on which she was the least flamboyant. A little 'as a harmless egg yolk color on the nails of Lady Gaga.

But upon us common girls we move quietly to the city ... mah! I confess, although she loved the bright colors like fuchsia, another trendy shades of the season, with shades of lemon and canary I have some problem. The various shades of yellow, I really like in nature, and I can accept all things, in small doses and never total look, apparel, and I find the perfect swimsuit.

But honestly, with a yellow eye shadow, unless you're putting on her makeup for a show theme, say no. Who is good that color? Or, if you can harmonize with certain types of eye or embodied, honestly I can not find good, suitable, and so seductive. etc.. in any way. Yet, looking through catalogs and fashion magazines and trends, we see many models with sophisticated style make-up to yellow, very well done, perhaps combined with other fluorescent colors.

I remain puzzled, perhaps it can be pretty on a teenager or a woman very young and fresh ... but after 25/27 years in my opinion, should be prohibited by law! I can not, quell'ombretto heavy yellow, combined with a glaze of the same color ... I still look like an attack on good taste! Mostly because I do not think can really beautify a face.

A lemon yellow mortify anyone. Instead, a suggestion: what if, instead of the color of the mimosa, we used the more glamorous gold color ...? In the end, it is always yellow, but that difference on our face and our lips! Or not? You, friends of PF, you tricks of yellow this spring / summer 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment