Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Reese Witherspoon is a super mom ... not just an actress!

Reese Witherspoon is a beautiful actress who these days is around the world for the premiere of the movie "Like Water for elephants" in which she starred opposite Robert Pattinson, the famous vampire Twilight & Co. Reese Witherspoon a career on the rise in recent years has ventured into many roles, even if what it does best are the romantic comedies, it might be for that little face of eternal girl! Reese Witherspoon even though he wants to be a good mother, a loving mother but also the present.

In recent weeks, thanks to the new movie and his marriage, Reese Witherspoon has won so many covers of fashion, while beautiful posed for photo shoots, it has also got to talk about herself, her life , to tell their stories about how it really is. Reese Witherspoon is a super mom, she has two children Ava and Deacon for 11 years of 7, now that it's just tie the knot with Jim Toth, admits even to think of another child, that's what says: "I pretty much dedicated to family and I do not regret at all to be with their children, while other Hollywood stars of my age went from party to party.

Fortunately, I do not care of the mundane. I'd like to have more children. Ava and Deacon are the best things in my life. The next morning I wake up thinking about the next film or role that I play. I guess what I'll do with my family, my daughter's school, the football match of my son.

After all, this is not the beauty in life? "Reese Witherspoon tells us also what it means for her to be a mother, that's what tells us the beautiful Hollywood stars:" Being a parent is the hardest job on earth. Whenever your children are unhappy, you It breaks my heart, and when they are happy, your joy is immense.

Depend totally on them. It is a unique experience that can not be compared to any other. It's nice and gratifying to be a famous person, flattered by all, but life, the real is something else is taking care of someone. When I won the Oscar I spent the evening to thank everyone, until he lost his voice.

But once he returned home at two in the morning, my only thought was to be able to wake up at six to take my daughter to school, as I always do. " A really smart woman with a head on our shoulders Reese Witherspoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment