Friday, June 10, 2011

Elisabetta Canalis is living a fairy tale with Clooney, that another crisis!

The beautiful Elizabeth Hurley finally has its say on all the bad things that you feel about her and her boyfriend George Clooney, all right a bit 'of envy, but we must recognize that their comes a scoop about a week, and strangely enough, always all the negative things. Elizabeth has now become American by adoption, which granted the interview to "Chi", he says he will return to us, that in Italy she is Italian or wrong ...

well? However, irony aside, Elisabetta Canalis suffers a bit 'the envy of women all over the world, luckily you can just focus on the important things and not paying attention to bad language. He says to those who, speaking of his George: "We are a couple that is never bored. Sometimes I feel like a fairy tale.

When I see my picture in a magazine I already know what it will say: who spends his life to organize parties at the villa and that my boyfriend is just in front of a microphone, says he wants to marry me. My boyfriend does not gives interviews about his private life since 1999, everything you read is a repechage of the things said in the past.

I could never be with someone so clumsy that, just open your mouth, says he does not want a son to me and not wanted to marry me! Not so. " Answers dry even on the marriage issue, which has always been a difficult issue associated with George Clooney, here is what meets the beautiful showgirl Sardinian: "Marriage? "Do not put limits to providence, who knows? I am a strong believer and I believe in marriage, in the future there is, but now I'm so happy, I do not need receipts for the happiness of my marriage.

" In my opinion, Elizabeth was left to soften the wedding and the pregnancy of her best friend Maddalena Corvaglia ... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment