Saturday, June 11, 2011

Leonardo Tumiotto is single, but is anything but a gentlemen

Leonardo is back Tumiotto single again, ended its relationship with the former tissue Veridiana Mallmann, he seems to be Prince Charming is getting a duckling for all purposes. I've never been particularly sympathetic Veridiana Mallmann, but I think he just Tumiotto exaggerated, with statements, ads on Facebook, in short, has shown little kindness for a person with whom it was for three years.

This class of man is to be deported to a desert island ... right? Tumiotto Leonardo speaks of romance with Veridiana and releases an interview, definitely not very elegant, Tgcom. About why this love is gone, he replied: "Because our relationship had become monotonous. It was entirely consumed.

There was no passion, sex and even now it was without love. " Continue, always very politely, saying that they do not feel and do not have sex: "None, zero. We do not feel and do not see you. Although we share the same house again. We alternate. But I know it has found another apartment and the next week he will leave me alone now.

" Alone but not too much, because he already has another but to create some 'noise' will not say who it is. "I insist on, our story ended without any of them had a different person. But now I'm dating a woman who makes me very happy. I can not say who he is. It 's too soon. It 's a well-known face of television.

Around me, I like how he is behaving with me. " Short Tumiotto is incarnation former boyfriend that every girl hopes ardently having never!

No comments:

Post a Comment