Friday, July 8, 2011

The wedding dresses 2012 by Alberta Ferrett? A dream!

A collection that takes your breath away and that was presented in Paris: the line of Alberta Ferretti Forever. Wedding dresses for 2012 of the Italian fashion designer are wonderful! 13 outfits for a woman who dreams of being feminine and unique in its great days. What do you think? I love them! Alberta Ferretti's dresses are all big names of movie stars, Greta, Marilyn, Audrey, Mia, Liz, Ava, Claudia, Catherine, Isabelle, Michelle, Scarlett, Penelope, Nicole.


Do not miss! The testimonials of the collection is a model and socialite Poppy Delevingne English that said: "I think every woman on their wedding day has the desire to wear a dream, that makes it unique but it is necessary to feel comfortable, to hear him like a second skin. " "I think every woman on their wedding day - Alberta Ferretti said - has the desire to be a diva wearing a dress of your dreams.

How Hollywood stars feel their beauty enhanced by the dresses on the red carpet so I want my brides to feel unique and special in the clothes that I have created and defined by white carpet that I love. "

No comments:

Post a Comment