Saturday, March 19, 2011

Beautiful love songs: "Stay with me" by Lunatica

Today I want to propose a beautiful love song: it is "Stay with me" and speaks of Lunapop the end of a love. A desperate cry of the singer to his wife who leaves no safer because of his feelings. We know that in the past Cesare Cremonini, the soul of the group and author of Lunapop, had lived a turbulent love affair with the young longtime girlfriend.

Evidently he must have inspired his farewell to the point of writing and singing this beautiful piece that we offer today. So ends another time like this, and this time ... so you end up with a 'turn the other way, and at least tell me why ... If you do not know if I want ... ... and do not know how you go ...

you can not stay, at least Tell me if you want me ... And when the sun returns to heat this air and when they go down, I can tell you yet, you still will I cry: or always remains with me until tomorrow to be able to tell if you need me! It remains with me until tomorrow to be able to tell if you need me ...

So it ends up again and this time with you. So ends another story like this, at least tell me why. If you do not know if I want ... ... and do not know how you go ... you can not stay, at least tell me if you want me ... And when the sun returns to heat this air and when they fade. You will still be able to say I'll scream again or always remains with me until tomorrow to be able to tell if you need me! It remains with me until tomorrow to be able to tell if you need me ...

or always remains with me until tomorrow to be able to tell if you need me!

No comments:

Post a Comment