Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rihanna Vogue transparent dress with a Chanel: here are the pictures and video

After seeing the beautiful Rihanna at the Grammy Awards in 2011 began a very bold, with a long tiered dress in transparent, designed by Jean Paul Gaultier, we are now ready to talk yet Riri and to win a photo shoot with fashion really. To capture the cover of American Vogue, the number of April 2011 was the photographer Annie Leibovitz, has captured the many nuances of this young star.

But we zoom the different looks sported by the singer at the very least a must for this issue of Vogue! On the cover we find the beautiful Riri with a dress chic and sexy at the same time in embroidered lace, which leaves little to the imagination through the thin fabric like a curtain! It is a model of the Chanel Pre Fall 2011 collection and put this in combination with sexy diva, the singer sporting a flowing red hair bush fire, coiffed with a retro flair.

After the hot look to promote Loud Rihanna opts this time for a more refined that to his fans really loved it. For her hairstyle is really important, as confirmed in the interview for Vogue: "When I cut my hair, my music has changed, my style has changed," But not only because of April in the magazine's fans singer Rihanna will be able to see their darling and put in various poses: contortionist in a bathing suit and cut out red fire Herve Leger with open boots in black designer Alexander Wang, Chloe minidress chic with a lovely body and a Donna Karan navy blue and finally slightly curved like a ballerina on the beach with a Lanvin dress veil.

Really wanted to put a body that professes to worship Riri although not perfect, "During the holidays, and during filming, I realized I actually like my body is not perfect. But I feel sexy. For the first time, I do not want to get rid of the curves. I just want to stay toned. My body is beautiful and it is not unhealthy, you rock like me.

I hate going to the gym and do it the old-fashioned way. I hate anything that is too easy, too routine, too familiar. I get bored very, very quickly. " Vogue also shows us not only the beautiful Rihanna with the extension and its done by bad girl, but also a mature woman who has to struggle like many her age and sometimes swallow the sad reality.

Riri amaraggiata fact explains how his father speak badly of her just to get media attention: "I have to ask for what I've become my father. In effect, what it represents for him? It's really strange, this is the only word that comes to mind to describe the situation. Because you grow up with your father, you know, you're part of him, for heaven's sake! And then does something so bizarre that you just can not explain.

[After the attack on Chris Brown, editor's note] That was the first time. My father went to talk to the press and told lots of lies. Because I had never talked about after the fact, I was never called to find out how I was, if I was alive or not. Simply never called. He went directly from the press and he took the check.

And now he does it again. But now I feel like saying, "Do what you like, I tried." You just have to look at the video shot during the shoot for Vogue and the first preview shots of the beautiful Riri!

No comments:

Post a Comment