Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kate Winslet and happy single mom in Vogue UK

Kate Winslet is a beautiful British actress who has devoted the cover of UK Vogue's March issue, exactly one year ago was back singles after divorce by Sam Mendes. One year as a single after many years of marriage and two children is certainly not a walk but she seems to have reacted to the great, however it is also true that being single is much better to live a troubled marriage, contentious and stressful.

Kate is beautiful and smiling in Vogue UK March that devotes the cover and a nice photo shoot. On 17 March 2010, Kate Winslet and director Sam Mendes announce to the world their separation by mutual consent after seven years of marriage and two children, Mia and Joe. Kate is very good actress who we loved for his memorable performance in Titanic though I'm in love with her in the film "Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind," has been nominated many times for best actress at the Academy Awards and has won the coveted statuette on February 22, 2009 The Reader.

On this his single life, Kate Winslet is very quiet and happy, that's what says in the interview: "I've never been alone. And with Mia and Joe is the same. But I am in a situation where I can say that I really like where I am. I did not really need to have someone close. It is a surprise to find that I like being on my own.

One of the reasons why I did not do psychotherapy or anything like that if there is something in me that needs repair, I want to be able to know that I can rely on my intuition and put in place. "

No comments:

Post a Comment