Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lea T, success after photos of Givenchy: an interview with Daria Bignardi

The fashion world is actually very creative, you know, accustomed to the excesses and eccentricities. However, when it became known that the model trans Lea T. is the daughter of the player Toninho Cerezo, was the world of football to get in an uproar. Givenchy campaign that saw her character has been around the planet, revealing a reality that was hitherto ammantanta secrecy and mystery.

For the first time in Italy, after the interviews in the rest of the world, Lea T. confessed during a long interview with Daria Bignardi in the last episode of the barbarian invasions. The applications of discrete conductive La7 have allowed the model dissect every aspect of her condition, revealing the suffering and fears that have hit since it was realized that the men who had had at birth, was not what they actually felt like is representing herself.

For now, legally, Lea T. Leandro Cerezo is still, but not for long: "I just heard the news that even five months I will have the male name on the documents Leandro, then I'll finally Lea" he confesses, smiling. Lea T. and tells of his childhood in Italy Toninho Cerezo, Lea's father, was a very popular player in Italy, where he arrived in '82 to play in Rome.

"I spent my childhood and adolescence in Italy, as a seemingly normal boy. I come from a very Catholic family, especially by my mother. We are 4 brothers, 2 females, 1 other male. It 'was my father first of all to notice something was wrong and he said to my mother. He would notice it more because he was just at home, and when he returned, he noted the differences.

Growing up in a house of women, my mother was normal and listen to the speeches of women rather than put myself to do things the other kids. " You notice the pain on the face of the beautiful model who is currently the fashion house Givenchy and testimonial was positioned at number 40 in the world ranking of top model.

We understand that, despite today's peace, there are wounds that are still hurting. "When you're child does not have any definition definition, you have no prejudice. Sometimes, the other children asked me why do not you ever played with them - remember - but I answered that I was okay and it was true.

When you're kid you're neutral. " The path that Lea has undertaken in the adult age now, it's actually a difference in that and proto probably always the problem arose from lack of information on the existence of this other definition of sexuality and transsexualism. "As a teenager starts to get so many questions, because you sviuppa the sexual part, you begin to realize what you like and what does not.

Unfortunately, it explains to children that there is a transsexual, because the parents do not have an open mind to explain to their children. I did not know precisely what it was. At school I realized that there was homosexuality and believed to be homosexual, but not talked about it for a matter of confidentiality because my mother was very Catholic and even my sisters were talking a lot of curiosity in sexual matters.

" While choosing her feminine nature, Lea when he was a little boy could not avoid behaving as all other males, very lively and uncontrolled. 'It is true, I've been a busy boy, so that once my brother and I have destroyed the Roman unalbergo hall - says smiling -. In fact, I've never been too sissy, in the sense that if I play with guys I did, I ran, I let loose.

But then if I had to relax and stay calm, I did it with women. Even today I'm a tomboy when it happens. " Then came adolescence, and Toninho Cerezo also go to Genoa and then his family moved to the capital of Liguria, where he attended the Lea sucole media and the first of a noticeable difference with his companions.

"I shut myself in the bathroom to the crease and then maybe re-washed my hair. But I did not understand was that to look like another gender, it was just a very strange, like all teenagers I think. In the more I became confused by the lack of information about this, I repeat, should be talked about more.

" Daria Bignardi reminds Lea's beginnings as a model, when the cast appeared as a boy, but even there things are quite confused. "I looked like a still ragazzaa also a man - recalled the model - and this time I remember him as a profound crisis of confusion. And then I felt only that people will not help you and if you have a family that supports you, it's all very complicated.

I can not decriverti this confusion, because in the end we do not even want to think, are very young and just want to enjoy life. " The turning point comes when Riccardo Tisci, Givenchy's creative director, takes her as his assistant and is important to establish a friendship that has given the courage to take this path.

"Richard had a different mentality, saw it all much more naturally - said Lea T. -. Even my friends if they had already noticed, but did not say anything hoping that I was gay. Instead, Richard is the first one telling me to try high heels because he understood my behavior and understand the situation.

I myself why I accepted it after much famiglai came from a very Catholic and I suffered the injury. When I realized, I considered the transsexual as a sign of discrimination, perversion, prostitution, I could not have other views, and then tried to escape from this reality. Until at some point was too obvious, too strong, and my friends took me aside and told me that we were similar.

From there I opened a new world. " The blow was more awkward to accept for the family because the mother of what was once Leandro Cerezo, was herself the cause of what had happened because it was she who had created. But then Lea says that the situation has returned, thanks largely to the campaign of Givenchy, establishing a relationship between mother and daughter critical but constructive.

Choosing to become Leandro Lea involves both medical and legal course very demanding and tiring. "In the doctor is a very serious way for hormonal therapy that upsets you all - confirming the model." Become more sensitive, it becomes the character. The man's testosterone makes you stronger, harder, while estrogen softens and you find yourself crying as you have never done.

The shock is when you wake up and realize that your body is changing in an age which does not seem normal. " This is one of the reasons that led Lea to agree to open-heart talk in an interview with Daria Bignardi, to send a message and to bring attention to that in Italian society there are many embarrassments and aggression against trans.

"I started when I was transsexualism a certain age and then I continued with my life and I had to confront the prejudices of the people on the street, the supermarket, at work. The truth is you do not respect me as a woman, because they think that because it is a trans is a prostitute and only Italian men believe it.

" Toninho Cerezo Belorizonte by reading a letter dedicated to his daughter in the studio exclusively for Italian television, Toninho Cerezo read a letter he wrote to Leah to tell her father what he thought about how the media around the world. "We can not be good at everything and you, Lea T.

Cerezo, you can do much more than just dribbles - Law former footballer with great emotion -. You had the courage, elegance, groped to break paradigms and to show the world that we accept differences, be tolerant of diversity, understanding and not judge the unknown. The journey can be long, but it certainly will not be the same without you.

Boy or girl, or lea Leandro, does not matter anymore. I will always be your father and you, proudly, a part of me. " Words of pure love and unconditional love that tore more than a tear to the model. "I feel very lucky to have such a father - has moved consluso -. And a mother, sisters, a grandmother, all people who supported me.

I think my father has sent a message to other parents. It 'an example to follow. "

No comments:

Post a Comment