Monday, March 28, 2011

Online pickup lines

Did you participate in our contest "Cosmo helps you find the guy of your dreams"? Find out who is the winner for its originality and phrases that we selected as the best to link the Internet. Dating online is one of the great options that new technologies put at our disposal to find the boy of our dreams.

Of course, the Internet link also takes time, its art, its originality ... Thus we demonstrated Celia de la Torre Bulnes, of Granada, the winner of a monthly subscription free of charge to eDarling. Want to try it too? Discover our "My Family" and find the perfect guy for you. We leave 5 of the best pickup lines on the Internet that we have suggested Cosmo girls: 1.

When I see you think you're to blame global warming! 2. The computer is too small with all that I want to hear from you 3. May I use your phone? I call my mother to tell her I met the guy of my dreams. 4. I connect and if you connect, we connect you forever! 5. If you are a sincere man who has fallen from the sky.

Do you dare to try it too?

No comments:

Post a Comment