Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Angelina Jolie is said, work, travel, family and Brad

Angelina Jolie is a mom and a loving wife of a fable, is beautiful, but now this feature, which helped her to become known, is no longer the thing that characterizes it, this woman has so much in and is lucky to be able to prove , can do it too. The beautiful Angelina just recently released a nice interview with you where Style is told and spoke of his family, children, Brad and his work.

A full-time mom who manages to combine all ... but how? The trump card is undoubtedly its Angelina Brad, the man of her life and that has made her very happy, despite all the gossips are a stable couple, a happy and peaceful, think that finally they are also talking about Marriage ... and finally! "Fortunately in my life, there's Brad: thanks to him, which is a very good father, we can organize ourselves in order to shift work and can be as much as possible with children, also continued to pursue our humanitarian commitments.

Sometimes it is not easy and Brad always says that I am obsessed by the hour! But for me it is important to ensure that children always feel loved and safe. And I try to encourage their individuality, making them understand who they are and why I do what I do. I believe that six individuals are very strong, "says Angelina to You Style Weekly, a true declaration of love for her Brad! Her family is her raison d'ĂȘtre: "My whole family is my strength and my weakness and if something happen I would be destroyed.

And if I pass a day to hear the horrible things about me, I just go home to return to be the most important person in the world. " We hope that all these beautiful words quickly degenerating into a beautiful wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment