Monday, February 21, 2011

Donatella Finocchiaro, "We women are not empty boxes'

It 's a woman full of surprises Donatella Finocchiaro. A lawyer from the past and a present from actress, able to move between theater and cinema, drama and comedy. Beautiful and sensual, but far from the stereotype of the femme fatale, Kathy has made simplicity their rule of life. Currently on stage with The Two Women, directed by Roberta Torre, is also among the leaders of Manual of Love 3 by Giovanni Veronesi, soon in theaters.

How does this show? "I love working with directors who already know and can say that I have accepted a risky project like that because there was La Ciociara Roberta Torre. The show is inspired by the text written by Ruccello Hannibal, which tells the story of Rosetta Cesira and 20 years after the war and violence.

Cesira is always strong and determined, as were the women of the time, accustomed to living in fear. " During this time people are talking about the current status of women. What do you think? "I do not have a dramatic vision, but one thing is certain: we must struggle more than men, but in the end we always manage to emerge.

Of course, then there are also women who choose the easy way out and use their femininity in an instrumental: this makes me sad, because it's something far from my values. We are not empty boxes, we have contained as much as men. " And what about the competition, which is considered feminine? "I have not seen in a negative way, but as a stimulus.

Dealing with my colleagues I am happy and help me grow. " We'll see you in Manual of Love 3. How have you found in this ensemble comedy (with a super cast)? "Very well, because I worked with Carlo Verdone and I enjoyed it so much. The director, Giovanni Veronesi, told me that scope for comedy: I'm glad to have done.

" Film apart ... It would be useful to have a "Manual of Love" can refer to every so often? "It would be nice to have one available! But I believe that love should be practiced mostly in the field. " The reason? "Why is one of the more complicated things that exist, especially today. Once the relationship works because it yielded more, but now it is less compliant and the couple eventually burst.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment