Monday, May 30, 2011

Antonella Clerici forgive Eddy Martens

At the end Antonella Clerici forgave Eddy Martens, is to declare herself in a recent interview with TV Smiles and Songs, I believe that there is nothing wrong and that only two of them really know if this relationship deserves further efforts to keep vivo. Antonella Clerici is an intelligent woman and certainly not have taken this decision lightly, however we must remember that, according to official reports, Eddy did not disappoint but Antonella is a sin lightly, unpleasant but certainly not comparable to a betrayal.

Antonella Clerici said on TV Smiles and Songs of giving another chance to Eddy, it's forgiven because he loves him and he loves her, no other reasons, that's what he said: "I must by all and there is two a change in real life, taking into account the needs of both and the fact that we have a daughter.

Probably we forged ahead. We met, we went in together, I have swallowed my world, we had a baby so now we need to sort. We are seeking a compromise that will allow us to better enjoy our love story. Then, time will tell ... "In fact, this news does not come like a bolt from the blue, after the first moment of shock, Antonella Clerici has spoken many times of this event, once chiaritasi with Eddy, his thinking has always been oriented toward forgiveness.

Here's what he told the weekly magazine "Today": "A great love deserves a second chance. This incident in the pair, while serious and painful, gave us a jolt. To me, and Eddy. No matter how it turns out, will be served at both. Between us there was something that did not work and must be reassembled.

(...) I've been black, I sought an explanation from my man and I even cried. Felt that screams, I would have killed him! (...) Eddy still has his fault: he found himself there, at that hour, in an attitude of confidence with a woman who was not me ... I was disrespected as a woman and mother, because his was not sure behavior of a family man ...

He made a very light and hit me. " He adds: "If our relationship will come from this experience enriched or not, we'll find out only by living. And then it takes much more courage to stay in that mess things up. (...) However it will end, for the life of the bond between me and Eddy is represented by Maelle.

You should not be touched by our difficulties as a couple and will always have a father with all his rights. This is a very clear between me and Eddy. If we are trying again for love is, because there is still love and only love. " We hope that this suffering will come a stronger love and sincere.

You would have forgiven Eddy instead of Antonella Clerici?

No comments:

Post a Comment