Monday, May 30, 2011

Ryan Reynolds is suffering for love, those who want comfort?

Ryan Reynolds is the former husband of the beautiful Scarlet Johansson, the two are divorced already for six months but Ryan is still suffering from the poor for love, this is more than normal in my opinion but it is certainly not in Hollywood where the turnover of husbands -boyfriends and flirt traveling at the speed of light.

Scarlet Johansson just a few weeks ago he made his first official outing with the new boyfriend, actor Sean Penn that maybe 50 years old in his day was also nice, but it certainly does not stand comparison with Ryan Reynolds. Ryan Reynolds talked about his divorce in a recent interview for the magazine "Details", as is normal, this divorce, after six months still burns very poor to Ryan Reynolds.

Here's what he said: "Anyone who divorces goes through a wall of pain, but in the end it comes out. I'm not still out. Not at all. But I know that when we succeed, I will wait out the optimism. How could it be otherwise? ". He adds that for now does not feel like starting a new relationship: "It seems to me something totally alien at this time.

I was almost bound to another person from his high school years. Some would consider it a good thing. I believe that other, wiser, would see it as a house of cards. " Details of the journalist asked him if he sees his life in another marriage and he replied wisely: "I do not think I wanted to marry me yet.

But never say never in these things: it is always changing idea ". I believe that the reaction to Ryan Reynolds is absolutely normal, in fact more of a marriage we're talking about, in six months you can reset everything and start over with someone else? Ryan was not, evidently Scarlet! What do you think? It takes six months to file a marriage?

No comments:

Post a Comment