Saturday, May 7, 2011

Beautiful songs: "All my life" by Noemi

"All my life," Naomi is a beautiful song that you want to propose today is a very sad song because it speaks of a search that continues throughout the life of a woman who is looking for something that has gone forever, in the eyes of other people. Naomi is now well known thanks to the single "Empty to lose" that we we presented some time ago.

Here's the video and the beautiful lyrics of "All my life." All my life Go ahead Look In Your Eyes degl'altri eyes turn a blind eye to pretend that today is a normal day a year that goes by in a year climb that empty feeling that bad wound disappointed in you, by me, by not what I gave you all my life Searching for a foothold Autumn passing But maybe I'm better found by chance in a bar in the center and feel special But love is distracted, confused Love is You do not get angry, but I do not forgive you disappointed in you, from me, From what I've never given ...

The heart explodes out of light years away from me You are my fault Jealousy is nothing ... and breaks all the usual excuses, the usual stories, lies, hope, love Sometimes I look in the mirror I am better than I am A New Year A new year that goes uphill empty feeling that bad wound, wound you, from me, from what there was ...

The heart never explodes outside light years away from me You're all my fault and violates Jealousy is nothing left here all my life ... go on ... One year uphill for me, for you, for me, for you, for me .. The heart explodes out of light years away from me You are my fault breaks all the jealousy and nothing remains here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment