Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day 2011: the songs to devote

You did not find any suitable gift to your mom, or you want to make it even more special than his party, which will be tomorrow, May 8? Well, then dedicate it a song! The history of Italian music has so many songs, some a little dated, written for his mother. If you tuned in and have a beautiful voice, one can learn by heart (still time) and sing it yourself! Otherwise, you will find a way to make him feel sicutramente, even with the gift.

What are the songs to dedicate to your mom? The first that comes to mind is "My Mammy" by Edoardo Bennato. I bet you know it all: it is a song from the late 80 ', to be precise it is a twist, here are some words of the text words: Viva la mamma fond of that skirt a bit' long so elegantly fifties always so sincere .

Viva la mamma women living with their feet on the ground after the war and miss smiling as she combed .... How can we forget "Bring me to dance" by Luca Barbarossa? It 's the song that won the Sanremo Festival in 1992. It looks like a real poetry. Here is the text: Take me dancing, take me to dance one of those ancient dances that anyone can do more.

Let your hair let fly let them run strong all around us. Let me look, look left you are so beautiful that I can no longer speak. Faced with those your eyes, so sweet and so severe even time stands still and wait. Tell me about yourself than you did if this was just the life you wanted to how you dress as if you combed already had a place deep in your thoughts.

By the mother, tonight we leave here your problems and the speeches on the wrinkles and age, the mother by this evening and ran away so that we are not together and it's not your fault. But I always feel close even when there are, I will still carry inside me now that I'm a man And I wish, I wish I would be happy to know you more, I would say more things but you know, you know mom, this life and makes me tremble the feelings are always the first to have to pay, hello, hello mom, I'm leaving tomorrow but if you feel too much alone then I'll take you on.

And I wish, I would be happier and I know you, I would tell you a lot more. Take me dancing, take me to dance one of those ancient dances that anyone can do can do no more. Then there's "Black and White" by Carmen Consoli, you can hear in the video. For mothers of a certain age, there is the famous "Mother" by Beniamino Gigli, song of the distant 1940.

It 'the one whose chorus goes like this: Mom, just for you my song flies mother will be with me, you will not be alone anymore How I love you! These words of love that my heart longs for you maybe are not used more, Mom, but my most beautiful song you Is you life and life does not leave you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment