Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Barbara De Rossi wants a baby son by her boyfriend

Barbara De Rossi has gone mad or is it really love? The news made the rounds of blogs, newspapers and TV programs, the actress Barbara De Rossi wants a baby son from the boyfriend, 29 year-old Anthony Manfredonia! I believe that love has no age limits but in short, it seems a bit 'absurd to think of starting a family with a boy 20 years younger, which is attended by a few months, in short, having a child is not like going on vacation, or dinner in a new, right? Barbara De Rossi seems to cross in the middle of the crisis of 50 years (but did not affect only men?), Is thinner, has attended the last edition of the Dancing star, appearing in love with her husband, and then announced within a few weeks separation and there is a boy toy to play ...

Okay, hang out, try, have fun, but from here to declare that he wanted a son is not really the best! Here's what Barbara De Rossi said the magazine People: "Anthony and I have 21 years of difference. He had a hard life and now is solid and mature. I want a son with his eyes. (...) I would be foolish to say that I never think about our age difference but life is giving me something wonderful and unexpected that I want to live through.

(...) We want a child. If you are worried? No, see Heather Parisi, who had twins at age 50, and Gianna Nannini, who had a daughter at 54. I have all the papers in order because I happen naturally. He's very mature for his age. We have two strong characters, it is true. Sometimes we have a hard comparison, but it's intriguing.

" If in a year and still think it will still be so in love, then we will do his best wishes to the couple and the arrival of the stork!

No comments:

Post a Comment