Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beautiful song, "Madness of Love" by Raphael Gualazzi

Today catches you make a beautiful love song, sung by the winner of the Sanremo Festiva young. It is, as you'll see the madness of love Gualazzi Raphael, known as the jazz world but unknown to many, at least until the success of the Italian Song Festival. Gualazzi has won with this beautiful piece. A song hailed by many as the only beautiful in the Festival, also in the category big.

What do you think of this song by Raphael Gualazzi? We propose the video and text. Say it is not easy to say never know if all of us are in orbit in the madness I do not know who you are I do not care who you are is enough for me to lose the charm of a nostalgic but you will see another me in a dream as frail if you do not laugh I never loved me well seek another shade of coffee you will only find me if I stop for a moment I do not know who you are here so you live day by day and night by night while the world turns away from his poetry never paints do not ever make me wallow in my threshold of madness and you will see another fragile disarmed me because I would not change who you are if you were ever even as the time to run away but stay with me I do not miss a single moment and you'll see a 'other you almost invincible alive than ever and it is them that you have me false spells over the horizon you will shine shine shine Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment