Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eros Ramazzotti in Vanity Fair, confessions and secrets of the singer

Eros Ramazzotti and his partner, Marika Pellegrini expecting a baby, and finally they decided to talk about, talk about their love of this story that nobody would have bet a penny that instead turned out to be really important. The more difficult question is that of obligation if the child has arrived or has been tried, Eros who wanted to respond immediately, here's what it says: "Absolutely not happen.

We decided to have a child, and after a week Marilyn was pregnant. " Eros Ramazzotti is very private and has never made statements about his affair with Marilyn, he never pursued or indulged the gossip and it is pleasing to see how talking about her unbuttoning Marica. He says in Vanity Fair: "It's the first time that Marilyn and I feel the desire to tell what we are experiencing.

In these two years have come out stolen photos, gossip: we want to finally be the ones to tell our story, both for the child who is coming, and to give a signal of hope and feeling, in this difficult time going through Italy ". Eros Ramazzotti leave to go to beautiful words to the woman a few months will make him a father for the second time.

A real public declaration of love: "I'm still in love before you know it. I was thunderstruck when I saw it in photos. I know, from the outside I may have seemed crazy. Yet never in my life I took the initiative as I did with Marilyn. Before her I had just another great love: not at all an easy type to be disbanded.

" Obviously, the discourse on the age difference can not overshadow, the question of how parents have reacted the young actress and model, first meets the same Marica says: "My people are old, have been together ever , had no prejudices, fears more than anything else. " Eros adds: "God forbid, a man of nearly fifty years, famous, divorced.

I had and wanted to earn their trust. It is one of the many things I love Marilyn, his family. Because if I had known by those blessed pictures of its beauty, then I know his heart, his head ... "Apparently Kylie has just lost his head to this lovely young lady who, though young, seems to be clear, is in love to the point of starting a family! We renew our best wishes to the couple and to the mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment