Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why couples last?

Why some couples last and not others? We wanted to know the point of view of men. By Jesús de Cos of The Red Suitcase My friend Berta, who continues his campaign to find out the views of male calls me and asks, "Hey, Cos, why you think that last a couple?" "Good question, I say, and ask time to document.

Some Sunday mornings we play a game of football with pals. After the game, great paella to recover lost butterworts. It is a good time to ask the guys: Why your relationship last? "Because we can not afford to break," says Gerald, the goalkeeper of the opposing team. But I am not referring to such couples, but that last because they want to last.

"The couple is a race to the bottom-involved Alex, midfielder. Required perseverance, sacrifice, motivación. "Well son, you paint that looks like a step by whipping Easter hell-involved or penance Alberto, stout defense of the opposing team, who is newly separated. The reason for the breakup were not infidelities Alberto: what their partner could not stand was that after five years, he continued squeezing the toothpaste tube in the middle and eating cookies in bed ...

Alex, the couple's long-term, notes that small things are the most expensive in coexistence. "If you prefer to be alone or not go changing anything wrong," he says. But what I doubt is to find someone who likes to sleep in a bed full of crumbs for the rest of his life ...-¿ her? Neither is perfect ...

"But we are all better," says Alex. For example, I did not like my girl said nothing to continuously tacos. I told him, and took note. Swears no longer (well, essential). Things like that make me feel wanted. "I am in favor of love and family," says Ricardo. I am so please I'm coming for a fourth.

Ricardo is the front of my computer, in fact, is on the fourth couple has three children from previous and the current one, which in turn has two other couples. - What is it, boy? I always swear I will be the last time, but then I fell in love with another. The romantic and erotic madness last few months, then starts purgatory.

But I think, basically, the type is fun. Always liked large families. Also, instead of criticizing a woman can criticize four. Typical of a forward: just want excitement and score goals. According to Alex, it is important to talk to your partner, trivial or momentous. There must be much diálogo.

"Yeah, but what if you do not want to talk? -Objects to our goalkeeper, David, always ready to stop any ofensiva. "Try escuchar." It always tells me when there's a rivalry game maximum. It blows me away! "Well, Make a deal. Rather than get to growl, ask them to let you see the game and listen later, "responds our midfield in their marathon race for reaching our campos." Oh, if you do it to bug-intercepts of new shooting David .- Man, if you dedicate to fastidiaros, I see little future.

"The couple demands sacrifice." But is it worth it? "If when you drop the band's infatuation and sexual frenzy, you meet a friend and companion and, after all, I still like to see her happy and not change it for anyone, it is sentence concludes, Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment