Friday, April 1, 2011

Antonella Clerici forgive Comrade Eddy Martens

Antonella Clerici has forgiven her boyfriend Eddy Martens, who is also the father of her child and the man with whom he is five years. Antonella Clerici was very bad for the photographs that appeared in the gossip magazines and Eddy Martens depicting a girl, the photos really were not particularly incriminating, but it is embroidered on a lot, sure whatever happened was not pretty against the good conduction of "The Trial of the cook." According to press reports last Friday, after he finished driving his program, Antonella, with Maelle has embarked on a flight to Barcelona.

Spanish airport of the city was waiting for Eddy, who in recent days after the storm, he went to Brussels, where her family lives of origin. Latest edition of "Who" Eddy Martens says: "I hurt the people I love and now I feel bad, very bad. I miss my family, my baby's smile and the sweetness of Maelle Antonella ".

He adds: "I pay for having committed a lightness and now I find myself in this moment of pause and reflection that makes me feel like a boxer knocked out. If there is a solution? Sit face to face with Antonella and talk. Being labeled ruined my life. For all are just 'what is the Clerici, they also say I earn € 10 000 per month, but they are all false.

Our relationship is stronger than any tie. We never married for the simple reason that Maelle is a union that will bind us forever. We had thought about one thing: give her a little brother. Yes. " We hope that Eddy has only sin lightly, and that Antonio has not had too much to forgive, because in these cases, unfortunately, most of the time is just the beginning of the end, that we women postpone till you drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment