Friday, April 1, 2011

Beautiful songs: "Empty returnable" Noemi

"Vacuum to lose" is the beautiful song written by Naomi Vasco Rossi and Gaetano Curreri of the Stadium, the soundtrack of the film against females males. This song is becoming a real smash, thanks to the text conceived by two great Italian music and of course perfect interpretation of Noemi. The song really like it because so many women are recognized in the evolution of the protagonist of the song.

Here is the text and the video for "Empty to lose" by Naomi. They are a burden to myself I'm a non-returnable container are grown up without even realizing it and now I'm here I look I look in my cellulite crescerela my new awareness awarenesses as time has passed without my noticing how many days have been almost as much eternal life I lived unconsciously how much life that I threw that I threw away for nothing that I threw it away for nothing by I'll tell you why I'm still on the road around to the shops but I do not stop to look for something more something more that ultimately touches you then have to repay another for myself am a non-returnable container without realizing that I've become And now I'm here to watch me grow I look at my cellulite my new awareness I'll tell you why the awareness around for road going to the grocery store but I do not stop anymore, and I find the one that no longer exists because the time has changed people, but I do not stop anymore, and I find the one that no longer exists because the time has changed people another is that I myself am a non-returnable container have become this without even realizing it

No comments:

Post a Comment