Friday, April 1, 2011

Robert Pattinson: beautiful and dark in Vanity Fair

But how beautiful it is Robert Pattinson? Probably there are no appropriate adjectives to describe this guy has to know and love through its role as a vampire in Twilight where he plays good and full of passion. The thing I like about Robert Pattinson is his reserved character, his morals, in short, is a guy to marry and that, in its view, does not contemplate the betrayal and believes in the eternal love.

Wow! Robert Pattinson was interviewed recently for Vanity Fair and has released a nice interview, of course, has also posed for a photo shoot that showcases her provocative beauty! If you think that men are all alike, you'll have to think again because Robert Pattinson betrayal should not exist: "One thing I never understood: why do people betray." He adds: "And though I realize that can happen to children who, because one really escapes me engagements should choose to have four girls at once.

It must be a living hell, especially for the man. " As if all this were not enough, look at what the sentimentalist who says "Twilight" actor: "My parents met when my mom was 17 and my father 25, are still together and seem very happy. I grew up believing that we can stay together throughout their lives.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment