Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Noemi, a red one for Vasco us his cd

Noemi (www. noemiofficial. Com) has recently published his new album with a title that says it all: RossoNoemi. Naomi has worked on his ideas also writing some songs and playing songs written by authors such as Pacific, Diego Mancino, and this is the real bomb, the company rewarded Vasco Rossi Gaetano Curreri, who wrote the song for you vacuum to become lost in quickly certified gold.

In this respect there is a lot of you, new red Italian music, then what else? Musically it is a little electronic album and quite sound, which has a very strong profile, which tends to mix rock, 80s soul, r'n'b and other sounds of yesterday but they were When updating to bring them current.

RossoNoemi is very strong in terms of sounds, not a romantic thing. Already from Up, which is the piece that opens the album, there is a round funky soul that gives particular. This is the meaning of the title, meaning a break with everything that was there before but not forgotten, giving himself the chance to create something new.

The cover of the album, played in shades of red, says other things about you ... Yes, I wanted to talk about the album and also my outlook on music. For example, there is a monster, which is fear, there is a cappuccino, for I will drink a lot, there is near-returnable bottles with a bottle of Coca Cola as a tribute to Bubbles of Vasco.

Vasco, which through an interview you did know you'd washed the dishes for a year just to have one of his songs. The song is: not only is the first single from the cd but you also have the chance to meet your own myth. Vasco is? I met him the day I had to record the song, I had an anxiety devastating him.

Vasco told me that there teveva to do this nicely, that it has reviewed and revised several times. He is so cool: give me tips while recording, and I thought that I would wake from the dream. I was afraid to be disappointed by the encounter with him because when someone mythologized themes are faced with a completely different persons.

But no, it's true: it has no sense of how ... Vasco. In the song there is a word, cellulite, which appears frequently in texts (indeed, practically never) had any difficulty in singing it? Yes, certainly, but I think it's a bit 'useless things to do've heard it's nice to participate in projects that destabilize a bit'.

Better that there are those who hate and those who love the music you make, rather than be indifferent. But I confess that when I heard 'cellulite' I said 'but with all the words that were ...'. Then I realized the thought of Vasco: Cellulite is a word of appeal in this case but also has metaphorical significance, tells us that the life we live and let us sign him.

No comments:

Post a Comment